Site Meter Touch the Hand: I'm A Republican!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm A Republican!


I'm a Republican. I believe that prayer should have never left the school systems, government and that the Ten Commandments should be hung in every court room in the nation. I'm a Republican. I believe that politics should be held with the highest esteem, behaved with the highest respect and that "My dog is bigger than your dog" should have died out when the commercial did.

I'm a Republican. I believe that when two people of the same sex wants to engage into a intimate relationship of sexual desire, that it goes against nature and what God teaches. I believe that a man and woman equals a couple.

I'm a Republican. I believe that if you can't bring a child into this world, protect, love, nurture and feed them, then STOP breeding them. And that the government shouldn't have to pay for this mistake. That sex education should become a requirement in all schools.

Yes,I'm a Republican. I believe that we as a nation should perform any duty, be it war or whatever to ensure our freedom and protection from outsiders. I believe that if anyone should bring harms way to our nation, that no matter what the cost, that we as a nation would use all military sources to eliminate them completely. I believe that it is time for the two finger holding up peace symbol people to go back to New York, where the Twin Towers stood and remember the thousands of people who died at the hands of terrorist. Then go and visit each ones family and children and see the pain and sorrow this has caused innocent people, our innocent people.

I'm a Republican. I believe that MORE credit is never the answer to having the material things you want or need. My grandmothers philosophy was, " If you can't pay for it, then you certainly don't need it!"

I'm a Republican. I believe that an outsider, to enter the USA and become one of us, that they must earn their right to live here, not just work here to wire their checks back to their country, tax free.

I'm a Republican. I believe that every single human being who lives within the United States should be able to sing the National Anthem, and quote the Pledge Of Allegiance in our language, English.

I'm a Republican. Born in 1960, and not having whatsoever anything to do with slavery, nor the Indians, so stop blaming me. Stand up, shake it off, like most people do and move on with life.

I am a Republican, a Southern Republican who believes that No, freedom doesn't come free, and that we should get down on our hands and knees and give God the glory for giving us such a wonderful place to live in, military men and women who serve this nation for our protection, justice, liberty and freedom.

passion

No comments: