Site Meter Touch the Hand: Between The Legs Of A Woman

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Between The Legs Of A Woman


Fitting title if I say so myself. {Snickering}

Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday that if she is elected president, she would make her husband a roaming ambassador to the world, using his skills to repair the nation's tattered image abroad.

Now, let me see if I understand this correctly, or perhaps remind Hillary that her husband was impeached after an affair with a White House intern, not to mention that his speaking fees brings millions of dollars to his pocket. Interesting quote she gave in the same breath...

Rich people didn't make American great," Clinton said. "It was the middle class who made this country great."

"I can't think of a better cheerleader for America than Bill Clinton , can you?" the Democratic senator from New York asked a crowd jammed into a junior high school gymnasium. "He has said he would do anything I asked him to do. I would put him to work."

Yes Hillary, you could, but would his office be right beside of yours so you can peek in and make sure the roaming ambassador wasn't after all, roaming?

"I'm very lucky that my husband has been so experienced in all of these areas,"

Yes my dear, he seems to be experienced in many trades.

AOL News

No comments: